You must read, agree and accept all of the terms and conditions outlined below and those incorporated by reference before you may become a member of Independent Birmingham.
‘By reference’ includes the agreements to the terms and conditions of all venues that are in participation with Independent Birmingham.
‘We’, ‘Ourselves’ and ‘Our’ means Independent Birmingham
‘Site’ and ‘Website’ means independent-birmingham.co.uk
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and will notify our members by uploading the most up-to-date version to our website.
- Being an App Member of Independent Birmingham entitles you to a monthly membership starting from the date on which the order was placed.
- To receive a discount or deal, a valid Independent Birmingham App (with the Membership function activated) must be presented at the point of sale. A valid Independent Birmingham App is:
- In possession of the rightful owner.
- Only valid up to and including the expiry date denoted on the Member page of the IB App.
- The discounts advertised on our website are not available in conjunction with any other offer, and are per IB App Member.
- IB App membership payment will be charged to your Apple ID/Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the app store after purchase.
- Participating venues reserve the right to accept the Independent Birmingham App on a discretionary basis should they doubt its validity.
- We undertake to update our website and social media utilities as promptly as reasonably possible.
- We are not liable for outdated discounts or misinformation that may appear online or on printed material as information may have been based on previous discounts.
- The information we present online is used for information purposes only and the images for illustration purposes only. We do not make any warranty or guarantee of any material on this site.
- We are not liable for the withdrawal of any participating venues and Independent Birmingham App Members have the benefit of additional participating venues which may sign up at a later date.
- Independent Birmingham directors and other representatives will not be liable for damages that could occur through connection with Independent Birmingham.
- We are not liable for the welfare of Independent Birmingham App Members, or the experience that occurs at participating venues. We will not be involved in relations between IB App Members and participating venues.
- We are not responsible for the promotion of the over consumption of alcoholic beverages and we make all IB App Members aware of the ‘Drink Aware’ campaigns.
- On occasion, we may fail to enforce one of the above terms and conditions; this will not prevent us from subsequently enforcing them in the future.
- These terms and conditions, and any agreement entered into in connection with the same, shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.